Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Roof Restoration?
A roof restoration typically refers to the process by which a roof is transformed from an old, tired roof into a new, fully functional, great looking roof.
Most roofing companies have a general process that they follow in order to carry out a roof restoration.
- Inspect the roof, with particular emphasis on discovering any minor or major faults
- Carry out a thorough clean of the roof
- Perform repairs as required (e.g. replacing cracked tiles)
- Perform rebedding and repointing (tiled roofs)
- Replace sheet screws (metal roofs)
- Prepare roof for painting
- Apply appropriate paint/sealant (2-3 coats)
- Optional gutter and downpipe replacement
- Clean up job site
- Carry out post job walk-thru with client.
How Long Does a Roof Restoration Take?
For an average size house on an average block, a typical roof restoration can be carried out in under 5 days. If there are any reasons why this might not be possible, our team will advise you upon delivery of the quote.
Other factors which may vary the project time include job size, site difficulty and site access restrictions, material availability, weather, and public holidays.
Can any Type of Roof be Restored?
In most cases, all types of roofs can be restored. Our team are experts in restoring tile roofs and metal roofs, mostly on residential buildings but can be carried out on commercial buildings as well. Our team are happy to discuss your particular situation anytime.
Should I get a Roof Restoration or a Roof Replacement?
The answer to this question is mostly circumstantial. First, it can depend on the condition of your existing roof – in some cases your existing roof might be beyond economical repair and the appropriate course of action would be to replace the roof.
In other circumstances, you maybe wanting to change the look or style of your roof, for example by replacing a tile roof with a metal or colorbond roof.
In either case, the decision comes down to the condition of your existing roof, your budget, and your desired outcome.
How do I get a Quote?
Call us or contact us anytime and we will arrange a mutually suitable time for one of our team members to visit you onsite and carry out an inspection for you. Following a discussion with you regarding your requirements, we will be able to provide you with a quote.
What happens if I don’t go ahead with my Quote?
Nothing, our quotes are completely obligation and cost free. We will not harass or push you into a decision.
All of our work is guaranteed and covered by our industry leading warranty.
Call Us Today
(03) 5858 1295
• Roof Restorations • Roof Cleaning • Roof Painting • Roof Maintenance • Leak Repairs • Bedding & Pointing • All Gutter Work • Commercial Roofing • Cool Roofing
• Albury • Arcadia • Ardmona • Benalla • Congupna • Echuca • Elmore • Kialla • Kyabram • Merrigum • Mooroopna • Nathalia • Numurkah • Rochester • Rushworth • Shepparton • Stanhope • Tatura • Tongala • Toolamba • Wodonga • Wangaratta • Wyuna